Every bride dreams of looking like a million bucks on her big day! And it starts with The Dress! It’s important to feel comfortable and look gorgeous at the same time. Whether you choose a traditional white gown or a modern look, it’s important that the dress fits you like a glove. With so many designs and silhouettes to choose from, it’s no less of a challenge to choose the perfect wedding gown.
We bring you the best tips to choose that dream dress for you:
- Have a budget: It’s important to fix a budget. It’s easy to get enamoured by the gorgeousness of wedding gowns. But it’s essential to hold your purse tight so that you do not have to stress over the rest of the wedding preparations.
- Remember to alter: A gown with the right fit will help you look like a million bucks. So remember to alter the gown just right so that you are not fidgeting on your wedding day.
- Prior appointments: Take prior appointments at the stores so that there are enough people to attend to your needs.
- Bring pictures: It’s better to do your homework before hopping from one store to the other. You will know better what silhouette suits you. If you are unsure, bring a few pictures so that you do not waste much time.
- Bring a friend: Too many people, too many opinions. Bring a trusted relative or a friend for moral support and guidance.
- Alter close to the date: Alter your dress a little closer to the wedding day so that it fits you really well and comfy.
- Try out dresses: Try out different styles before buying. You never know, an A-line dress may flatter your body shape more than a ball gown.
- Say yes: To the dress, that is! Finalise on the dress you loved the most and stay happy. Too many differing opinions from friends can hurt your confidence.
- Location & Theme: Keep in mind the location or the theme of the wedding and decide accordingly on the dress for the big day.
- Trust yourself: Finally, it’s safe to say that trusting yourself and your instincts will help you make the right decisions.